Saturday, April 18, 2009

seriously?

who am i kidding!?

im head over heels in love with this boy.

call me crazy, but i'd marry this boy right now.

me: im ready to marry you, you don't wanna marry me.

him: yes i do, ohh my god! sorry i can't get you the ring right now, you dont wanna wait for me.

me: i don't need a ring! your the one lagging, all i want is a marriage, all i need is a certificate saying me and you are legally married and im good, i can have my wedding whenever! I don't need a ring.

him: lets do it then.

haha, i could see the fright in his eyes though when I said all that, but for some reason im scared too, but i KNOW it would be all of my dreams, come true.

SO i went all crazy and started searching stuff online right now, I looked for my dress, my brides maid dresses, photographers, the place we want our wedding held, invitations, florists. Everything, rings, cakes. IM SO CRAZY! oh my gosh, i guess im getting carried away, but thats how much I think of this, and him. I love him, I seriously don't ever want anybody else.

we watched marley and me tonight and I cried, ugh!

I want a future with him. More than anything. He makes me so happy, everything is so worth it. I've never been so ready for something before in my life. I want this more than anything, and im willing to do anything to make it happen.

AH, love. OH! it is, Love. :)<3